The Account Executive reports directly to the Partners and works to ensure all staff on assigned projects are working to capacity without being overextended. Additionally, he/she may oversee outside vendors on specific efforts.
Account Executives should actively identify and pursue new business opportunities, contribute ideas into the overall management and well-being of the agency, and consistently identify and implement new ways to improve the quality of Intellavia’s work. A successful candidate will seek out additional opportunities for professional development.
Account Executives are expected to attend all internal and external meetings, and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the agency.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree required
- Three to five years advertising agency / healthcare / pharma experience
- Digital project management skills a plus
- Self-motivated, with the ability to create great internal and client relationships
- Excellent writing skills
- Very effective communication skills and confident speaking capabilities a must
- Must have results-driven experience overseeing campaigns with multiple forms of media
- Candidate should be highly motivated, self-starter who takes direction well but can also work independently, thrives on variety and can shift directions seamlessly
- Must have outstanding writing skills and confident speaking capabilities
- Successfully run multiple accounts at any given time, including managing work plans, client expectations, and ensuring project is consistent with time and scope in the estimate
- Show impeccable client service as demonstrated by a continual pro-active strategic approach as well as positive reviews from clients when agency management makes periodic check-in calls
- Write strategic communication plans that can be implemented by the client and agency, while offering a solid approach and recommended activities for reaching client goals
- Write strategic social media plans following Intellavia’s STEPP process
- Create draft proposals that can be finalized and submitted with few revisions
- Create and manage work plans to scope of work outlined in proposal and/or contract
- Develop and implement high impact advertising strategies
- Utilize appropriate communication tactics to meet client’s goal
- Demonstrate outstanding copy editing and writing skills
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Write strategic social media plans following Intellavia’s STEPP planning process
- Ability to do business development activities and networking
- Create agency time estimates and bill accordingly
- Maintain client budgets
But most importantly, we're looking for someone who has a sense of humor and is a nice, warm, fun, admirable, caring person that we can welcome into our little family. Because we really do believe that finding the right "fit" is the most important thing.